Friday, February 15, 2008

I can finally relax!

Happy Birthday Dad!


It feels so nice just sitting here resting after a long and stressful week. My feet hurt too from all the running around I've been doing. Next week I'll have a ton of work to do also, so I'll try to get as much done as possible over the weekend.

My entrepreneurship presentation went really well today! Better than expected actually! It was interesting and engaging and I think the class was into it. I was pretty calm and the voice-shaking was kept to a minimum. I think I got an A.

When I babysat on Wednesday, Julia and I painted our nails with her little nail kit. I did the french flag...


Yesterday, on Valentine's Day, I went to dinner with Nilo, Tina, Jamie, and Paget. I got a cheeseburger and it was yummy. It was a little funny when as soon as the waitress brought our plates, the other girls immediately dug into their purses and got out the cameras. Apparantly, they have some sort of tradition to take a million pictures of themselves with their food before they eat.


Afterward, we bought a bottle of wine and some chocolate from a grocery store. We stopped back at school, and then Nilo and Paget and I decided to go to the Eiffel Tower. It was FREEZING cold and incredibly foggy, so we decided it wouldn't be a good time to go up.




Notice how the top of the Eiffel Tower seems to fade away and disappear? It was a cool effect of the fog. It was funny because I can usually see the tower from a window in the apartment but yesterday it was too foggy; I couldn't see it at all! I could see the buildings in front of it, though, so for a second I was like, "Wait, where did it GO???"

The fog was intense... The city actually looked like this, brown and foggy, but prettier.



.

No comments: