Monday, January 28, 2008

"Aren't we classy?"

scarves are my vice... I've bought about 8 of them so far. And 2 hats. I got a keffiyah today! A pink one.

I got the funniest text from Serena today! i started giggling on the metro... See, the other day we ate lunch at Pigalle, which is the red light district of Paris, where the Moulin Rouge and all the sex shops are. And today I went by myself to this area of Paris that's a lot like downtown LA; dirt cheap and interesting but kind of scary and unsafe. I left after only 15 minutes because I didnt feel comfortable being there alone. So I texted Serena that she should come back here with me so we could look at the stuff together. So she texted back:

"Sounds neat! Seedy and cheap? We sure are classy! First the sex shops, now this..."

The other day not 1 but 2 people thought I was English! It must have been the outfit, it looked very London.

No comments: