Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My new bangs....

Hardly anyone was on campus today, it seemed. There were only 7 people in my French class today, and there's usually around 17 (so we watched a movie in French). I think most people were tired from last night. AUP had a party at a club called SixSeven on the Champs Elysees. It was hyped up on the fliers as a "free sushi event" but I never saw a single piece of sushi all night. The rumor was that there was, like, 1 piece of sushi, and the first person who got there ate it. It was fun, I enjoyed myself, but I left pretty early. It was nice that it's so close to home; I didn't need to take a taxi or anything. It seemed like I knew so many of the people there, which made it kind of tiresome.

This is that one picture of me and Irina Lazareanu from the Chanel fashion show that I said earlier I would post. My friend finally sent it to me!

Voila!! This is from the AUP party last night- check out my untra-cool new bangs! They make me feel very hippie-ish, in a Kate Hudson/Almost Famous way, so I've been wearing more love beads and stuff.

Me:
Kate Hudson:

This was from the fondue night...
White wine in baby bottles, yummy cheese fondue, and me and Serena... I still have so many more things I need to do in Paris, but I'm saving some of them until dad, Kimbo, and Vanessa get here. Hopefully, I will have the whole summer in Paris, assuming my au pair job pans out as it's supposed to. I met with the family again yesterday and it seems promising because they want me to move in as soon as possible. Also, they're going to Cannes in July and she suggested I'd go with them! That would be really fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the bangs. When you want to you can clip them back. Nice pictures. Sure hope you are able to stay over the summer.