Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Italy- Rome and Venice so far...










I will post much more details later when I have time, but we arrived in Rome on Sunday on easyjet airlines. Emily and I ended up signing up for some cheap tour so that our hotels and transportation would be taken care of. We wanted to get into Rome early, our flight left at 7:30 am!!! We had to wake up at, like, 4:30 and get on the metro. I slept over at Emily's to save time on traveling. The flight only took 2 hours and we took a taxi to our hotel. Which was not in the center of Rome but in what felt like the Roman countryside. The metro was easy to find though and it was a short trip to the Colosseum. Today was Venice. I'm so glad we went into the city last night and got here earlier than everyone else this morning because in the afternoon it rained!!!!!!!!! So we couldnt go on a gondola. I was disappointed. I bought fun trinkets though. Tomorrow is Florence, which means Michelangelo's David. I've taken tons of pictures, which I'll post later.

No comments: