Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HOW many suitcases did she bring?!

I saw this picture earlier today and it made me think about how I'm going to pack for my trip! Paris Hilton arrived in Charles de Gaulle airport yesterday with *ahem* 15 pieces of luggage!

It's my understanding that I can bring 2 pieces of luggage to be checked, weighing up to 50 lbs each, as well as 2 more bags to take as carry-ons. Anything more and I'll be charged extra. Paris Hilton packed over a dozen bags and she'll probably be in Paris for only a couple days: How on earth am I going to have enough stuff for 5 whole months with only 2 or 3 bags? And it would probably be in my best interest to leave some space in my luggage for all the souvenirs I'll inevitably bring home...
I'll probably try to wear my bulkiest things on the plane, so that I won't have to try to stuff them into my luggage (like my new Michael Kors chocolate quilted down coat!)


No comments: